Formed in the fall of 2016, New Westminster Progressive Electors Coalition (NWPEC) is a citizen-based organization committed to representing the interests of all New Westminster residents.
- Support provincial legislation which aims to ban financial and in-kind union or corporate donations.
- Seek public input regarding the merits of forming a formal civic elector organization.
- Aim to put forward in the 2018 municipal election a diverse non-partisan team of candidates from across the city who are committed to developing positive and progressive ideas and policies.
- Foster wide ranging conversation that puts the needs of local residents ahead of special interest groups.
- Commit to ensuring a variety of opinions and viewpoints are welcomed at City Hall and the School Board.
We encourage you to get involved and help support NWPEC! Please click on our Volunteer tab to learn more.